ibdepunto foro de Ibrica de punto
hacer punto, hacer media, hacer punto de media, hacer agujeta, hacer calceta, calcetar, hacer molde, tejer, tejer a dos agujas, tejer a palillo, tricotar...
y tambin ganchillo, fieltro y dems labores laneras

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegstreseRegstrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conctese para revisar sus mensajesConctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

”You see all the aspects of the game and all the outside s

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    ndice de foro de Ibrica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95

MensajePublicado: Jue 04 Jul 2019 8:15 am    Ttulo del mensaje: ”You see all the aspects of the game and all the outside s Responder citando

It’s been a week full of injuries Renell Wren Jersey , as more and more pitchers hit the disabled list, making arms a premium once again for Fantasy owners.

He’s not a pitcher, but Yankees catcher Gary Sanchez headlines the list of injured players, as the catcher will miss 3-4 weeks for the second straight season.

There are names like John Hicks, Austin Romine, Tucker Barnhart and Tom Murphy who deserve to be owned in Sanchez’ absence. Now, let’s look at some pitchers to help hold down your rotation.

PLAYERS TO PICK UP

ZACH EFLIN, SP, Philadelphia Phillies (42 percent owned in Yahoo) – First it was Nick Pivetta, now it’s Zach Eflin. The Phillies are having pitchers who were no more than a healthy arm last season turn into legit standouts. Eflin increased his velocity this year, and he’s adding more swings and misses than a season ago. Like Pivetta, it’s smart to grab him before everyone else in your league takes notice.

ZACK WHEELER, SP, New York Mets (12 percent) – Like Jacob deGrom earlier this season, the Mets struggle to win games for Wheeler. That’s OK, though http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , as he is holding his own as of late with a reasonable ERA and a good strikeout rate. He won’t live up to the prospect hype that he had when he was moving through the system, but he can be a useful pitcher for your Fantasy roster.

SHANE BIEBER, SP, Cleveland Indians (57 percent) – Bieber was thought to be a guy who wouldn’t register big strikeout numbers, but would help Fantasy owners out in ERA, WHIP and Wins. Well, in a small sample, he’s averaging more than a strikeout per inning. Add him wherever he’s available.

ADALBERTO MONDESI, OF, Kansas City Royals (1 percent) – Speed is hard to find. Kevin Kiermaier was a suggested pickup last week as a multi-category contributor, but Mondesi is a deep-league add if you’re desperate for speed.

TWO-START PITCHERS TO STREAM

BRENT SUTER, SP, Milwaukee Brewers (39 percent) – It’s not a great week for two-start pitchers, and Suter underachieved in a juicy matchup against the Royals on Wednesday. He’s worth running out again, though, as he gets the Twins and the Braves in a two-start matchup.

KYLE GIBSON T.J. Hockenson Jersey , SP, Minnesota Twins (34 percent) – Speaking of failing to capitalize, Gibson struggled against the White Sox on Wednesday. Forget that start, though, as he’s been a quality start machine this year. He’ll face a less-than-favorable team in the Brewers in his first start, but he’ll wrap the week up against Baltimore, who struggled mightily against right-handed pitching.

NATHAN EOVALDI, SP, Tampa Bay Rays (7 percent) – Eovaldi impressed this week against the Nationals, allowing just one hit over six innings. He has a date with the Marlins and Mets next week; both of which are terrific matchups.

HITTERS TO STREAM

SCOTT SCHEBLER, OF, Cincinnati Reds (22 percent) – Jesse Winker is starting to come around for the Reds, but Schebler has been the 22nd-best outfielder in Yahoo leagues over the past 30 games as the leadoff hitter for the Reds.

LOGAN MORRISON, 1B, Minnesota Twins (13 percent) – The Twins have seven games next week in Milwaukee and against the Orioles‘ bad pitching staff. There’s only one lefty on the slate, which means Morrison is a sneaky streamer to get in your lineup.

ALEN HANSON http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , 2B/OF, San Francisco Giants (5 percent) – Hanson has been playing regularly for the Giants, and he’s a contributor across multiple categories, with his standout category being batting average. With three games in Colorado and four more against the all-of-the-sudden questionable St. Louis rotation, Hanson could fill the stat sheets for Fantasy owners.

This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, Anthony Walker plays in the NFL. He spent the last month in the NBA.

The Indianapolis Colts linebacker started his offseason by spending four weeks as an intern with the Miami Heat, getting a crash course on how the basketball team from his hometown handles things from a business operations standpoint. The Heat exposed Walker to plenty, including how game nights work and the execution of off-site events.

”For me, it’s about trying to get the other side of sports,” Walker said . ”Football’s going to end for me at some point. I want to be able to use the networks I have now to help me in the future for when I do need to find something else to do with my life. And you never know when that’s going to come.”

The internship ended Friday. Walker is planning to be back in Indianapolis, ready to resume full-time football life in a few days.

He hopes football doesn’t end anytime soon. Walker just completed his rookie season with the Colts, appearing in 10 games – two starts – and making 22 tackles.

But Walker, 22, is also thinking about his future. That’s why he asked Heat assistant coach Chris Quinn for a favor.

Quinn was briefly an assistant coach at Northwestern, where Walker – who studied business management with a focus on sports, as well as marketing – played his college football. Quinn knew of Walker’s reputation from their simultaneous time with the Wildcats Will Harris Jersey , and didn’t hesitate when asked to help broker something for him to do with the Heat.

”I knew he was a high-quality kid,” Quinn said. ”Anyone in his position, a current NFL player, to reach out and request an opportunity, that means he’s very driven and about the right kind of stuff. So I had no problem trying to help him in any way I could.”

Quinn passed Walker’s name up the Heat chain, and the internship deal was struck. Walker knows the experience will help him in his next career, but also sees ways it will make him better as a player.

”You see all the aspects of the game and all the outside stuff that we don’t get to see as athletes,” Walker said. ”We think we do our job and everything else just falls in place. But there’s a lot that goes into those other jobs, marketing, the equipment guys, all that stuff. You can’t take any of that for granted.”

In the end, both Walker and the Heat considered his time there a success.

”He did a really good job,” Quinn said. ”He took everything really seriously, which is awesome.”
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    ndice de foro de Ibrica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet Todas las horas estn en GMT + 1 Hora
Pgina 1 de 1

Saltar a: