ibdepunto foro de Ibrica de punto
hacer punto, hacer media, hacer punto de media, hacer agujeta, hacer calceta, calcetar, hacer molde, tejer, tejer a dos agujas, tejer a palillo, tricotar...
y tambin ganchillo, fieltro y dems labores laneras

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegstreseRegstrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conctese para revisar sus mensajesConctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

open side of the net, but got the puck

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    ndice de foro de Ibrica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95

MensajePublicado: Mie 15 May 2019 8:21 am    Ttulo del mensaje: open side of the net, but got the puck Responder citando

ANNAPOLIS www.officialcanadiensprostore.com , Md. (AP) Auston Matthews continues to make progress as he works to return from an apparent shoulder injury.The Toronto Maple Leafs‘ outdoor game against the Washington Capitals on Saturday night at Navy is the fourth consecutive game Matthews is missing since injuring his right shoulder Feb. 22 against the New York Islanders.The team has only termed Matthews day to day, which for coach Mike Babcock typically means a player being out 10 days and getting evaluated, but the 20-year-old center could reasonably return as soon as March 10 against the two-time defending Stanley Cup-champion Pittsburgh Penguins.”He’s skating every day, working hard on his conditioning,” Babcock said. ”The big thing about this injury: you have your legs. When you come back from the previous injury, you don’t have any legs because you didn’t do anything. I think jumping right in and being ready to go when it’s time to come back will be positive for him. He won’t have to get his conditioning back. He’ll have it back already.”Matthews missed four games in November with a suspected back injury and six in December with a concussion. Despite playing just 53 games, the Phoenix area native leads Toronto with 28 goals and is second in points with 50.Going into the Maple Leafs’ game against the Capitals at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, they’re 7-4-2 this season without Matthews.”It shows you how deep the team is, how talented it is and how guys are ready to step up when other guys are out of the lineup,” veteran forward Patrick Marleau said. ”We’d love to have our full lineup, have Auston in there, but everybody tries to pick up the slack when he’s not.”When Matthews returns after missing at least Toronto’s game Monday at Buffalo, the Maple Leafs will boast depth down the middle with him Montreal Canadiens T-Shirts Authentic , Nazem Kadri, Tyler Bozak and Tomas Plekanec. The fourth line of Plekanec – acquired at the trade deadline from rival Montreal – with Leo Komarov and Kasperi Kapanen sets the Maple Leafs up well for the stretch run and playoffs.”It doesn’t matter who you play against,” Babcock said. ”We miss our matchup and they can go next and however. That’s important.”— WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Kyle Connor’s new linemates were teasing the Winnipeg Jets forward about helping him score a third goal against the Nashville Predators on Saturday night.Then, they made it a reality.Connor had his first NHL hat trick and added an assist, Connor Hellebuyck made 33 saves for his second shutout of the season and the Jets clinched a playoff spot with a 5-0 victory over the Nashville Predators.Connor notched his second goal with 4:38 remaining in the third period, and completed the hat trick with 9 seconds left.“That whole play starts with my linemates,” Connor said of center Kevin Hayes and right wing Patrik Laine. “We were kind of joking, saying they were looking for me on that last shift and Patty made a great pass. I was just wide open there.”Hayes had a goal and three assists, and Andrew Copp also scored for the Jets. The shutout was the 14th of Hellebuyck’s career, and second in as many starts.Pekka Rinne stopped 38 shots for the Predators, who are in second place in the Central Division, four points back of the Jets.Winnipeg made some lineup changes for the game Montreal Canadiens Hoodies Authentic , slotting Nikolaj Ehlers on the left wing with center Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler, and bumping Laine down to the right side of the second line with Hayes and Connor.“I liked all of them,” coach Paul Maurice said. “I don’t have a complaint about the effort of all the lines.”Hellebuyck was impressed with what he saw in front of him.“They were phenomenal,” he said. “They were getting their sticks on everything, they were blocking shots, they were controlling the pace of play.”The Jets were starting a four-game homestand and are 5-1-0 in their past six games. They won the season series with the Predators 3-1.Nashville was beginning a three-game road trip and is 3-2-1 in its past six games.“Biggest game of the year up to this point and they’re just better than us,” Predators captain Roman Josi said. “It’s disappointing.”The teams developed an intense rivalry last season, when the Jets defeated the Predators in Game 7 of the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.“I mean, that was a little bit different buzz than we’ve had in the building all year,” Wheeler said. “Everyone was fired up for this one. We fed off that. I thought it was our best game of the year.”After a fast-paced, scoreless first period, Winnipeg mounted a 3-0 lead in the second.Nashville appeared to get the game’s first goal three minutes into the second with a deflected shot by Calle Jarnkrok, but it was disallowed after review for Jarnkrok’s high stick.Connor scored his 30th goal of the season after he took a pass from Hayes Montreal Canadiens Hats Authentic , raced down the ice and got around Predators defenseman P.K. Subban in the slot before flipping a backhand shot by Rinne at 4:42. It also marked a career-high 58 points for Connor.Copp made it 2-0 at 14:16 on a second opportunity. He whiffed on an attempt to put a rebound into an open side of the net, but got the puck behind the goal-line and sent a shot that bounced in off a standing Rinne.Hayes, acquired by the Jets from the New York Rangers at the trade deadline, stretched the lead after spinning around by the boards and firing a shot that got between Rinne and a post.Both teams kept up the pace in the third period, with Rinne robbing Wheeler on a shot.“We lost 5-nothing,” Predators coach Peter Laviolette responded when asked to assess the game. “I thought the first period, we played really well. I thought we had the edge and just with what we were trying to do I thought we were sharp and on point and then the next 40 (minutes) turned, we weren’t good at all.”NOTES: Maurice has 693 career victories, passing Dick Irvin for the seventh-most wins in NHL history.UP NEXTPredators: at Minnesota on Monday night.Jets: host Dallas on Monday night.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    ndice de foro de Ibrica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet Todas las horas estn en GMT + 1 Hora
Pgina 1 de 1

Saltar a: