ibdepunto foro de Ibérica de punto
hacer punto, hacer media, hacer punto de media, hacer agujeta, hacer calceta, calcetar, hacer molde, tejer, tejer a dos agujas, tejer a palillo, tricotar...
y también ganchillo, fieltro y demás labores laneras

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

ff Jersey[/url] , with the team, with the whole offense and

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95

MensajePublicado: Mie 19 Sep 2018 3:04 am    Título del mensaje: ff Jersey[/url] , with the team, with the whole offense and Responder citando

Kirk Herbstreit will take Jon Gruden's place on ESPN's coverage of the NFL draft.

ESPN announced Thursday that Herbstreit will be part the opening night coverage of the first round in prime time on April 26 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington Kendall Fuller Jersey , Texas. Herbstreit will be joined by host Trey Wingo, draft analyst Mel Kiper and NFL analyst Louis Riddick.

Rounds two and three are April 27, and rounds four through seven are April 28.

Herbstreit is the lead analyst for ESPN's "Saturday Night College Football" and the "College GameDay" pregame show.

Gruden left his job as analyst on ESPN's "Monday Night Football" in January to return to coaching as head coach of the Oakland Raiders. Gruden joined ESPN in 2009 and has been part of draft coverage since 2010.

Herbstreit said he was approached by Lee Fitting, ESPN vice president, college sports Danny Etling Jersey , about being part of draft night coverage.

"After we talked about my role, I was pumped up," Herbstreit told AP. "I'm going to stay in my lane and let Mel and Louis and Trey kind of say, 'Hey, the Broncos really need to do this.' I'll kind of be more of breaking down some of the prospects from a college football perspective. Once they told me I was doing that and not projecting ... I'm not into that at all."

Herbstreit has covered most of the players expected to be drafted in the first round Mark Andrews Jersey , especially top quarterback prospects such as Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield, UCLA's Josh Rosen and Southern California's Sam Darnold.

"I'm hoping to bring a little bit of the intangibles and what makes this particular guy tick," he said.

Herbstreit has been part of "GameDay" since 1996. The show has grown into a three-hour marathon, often unscripted. The draft show is even more unpredictable, but Herbstreit said his time on "GameDay" should help on draft night.

"As long as you do your homework Alex Lewis Jersey , when you go on the set the ball can go anywhere and you're ready to go," he said.

There are plenty of boxes to check before the first week of the regular season, but Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson filled in a big one on Tuesday.

Watson was on the field and running the Houston offense during 7-on-7 drills during their first OTA practice of the offseason. It was also Watson’s first practice since tearing his ACL last November and he said all felt well after the session came to an end.

“My knee feels [good and] comfortable,” Watson said, via Sarah Barshop of ESPN.com. “[It was great] to be able to go out there and throw and do some things out there and get the timing down with the receivers. … Just to actually get back out here with the group Riley Reiff Jersey , with the team, with the whole offense and being able to just get back to the basics of football and build that chemistry and just build that leadership and that trust within each other.”

Texans coach Bill O’Brien said that Watson is “getting better every day” and has improved his football knowledge during his wait to get back on the field. If that should lead to better results than he put up while healthy as a rookie, O’Brien should be overseeing a pretty potent offense in Houston this season.

Womens Logan Paulsen Jersey
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: