ibdepunto foro de Ibérica de punto
hacer punto, hacer media, hacer punto de media, hacer agujeta, hacer calceta, calcetar, hacer molde, tejer, tejer a dos agujas, tejer a palillo, tricotar...
y también ganchillo, fieltro y demás labores laneras

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

elp him achi

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95

MensajePublicado: Mie 19 Sep 2018 2:29 am    Título del mensaje: elp him achi Responder citando

During the Texans' nine-week offseason program Matt Breida Jersey , Deshaun Watson had a set of goals in mind.

The second-year quarterback out of Clemson, who is recovering from tearing his right ACL during practice last season, said he met and surpassed them by the end of the team's final veteran minicamp on Wednesday.

"Never satisfied, I always feel like I can do better," Watson said. "We'll get better. Those nine weeks I've gained a lot on and off the field. Mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and I've been able to take my game and me as a person to another level."

Going through this rehab process is not new to Watson.

In his freshman season at Clemson, Watson tore the ACL in his left knee during practice as well. Having been through it before and knowing the work he put in, Watson wasn't surprised about his progress.

"I kind of knew where I was going to be," Watson said. "I put the time, effort and work in every morning. Just been grinding, so I'm not surprised at all. I'm right where I need to be and where I want to be."

Despite having to recover from the injury, Watson feels as if he is ahead of where he was this time last year.

In 2017, Watson was selected No. 12 overall by the Texans and participated in the offseason program. During his second offseason in the NFL Cordrea Tankersley Jersey , his experience from the past year is paying dividends now.

"I'm light years away from where I was last year coming in," Watson said. "Just a rookie knowing what I knew from college and what I learned in the pre-draft and what I learned in the QB room. Everything was going so fast, a lot of information at that time.

"Having a full season and offseason with Coach (Bill) O'Brien and Coach Sean Ryan I've been able to advance my game and take my game to a whole other level. It's been great."

O'Brien has seen first-hand the improvement and development of the young quarterback.

"With the work ethic he has and the mindset that he has you're going to get better at knowledge of the offense, knowledge of the defense and your own mechanics," O'Brien said.

"There's just been a lot of improvement in a lot of different areas. He'll keep it going over the next five weeks and he'll be ready for training camp."

Heading into this year's training camp for the Texans, unlike in some past seasons, there is no doubt who will be taking the reps with the main offensive unit.

With everything being settled on that side, O'Brien said he knows how the reps will be divided.

The biggest benefit is the team knows exactly what they will start working on once training camp begins.

"This year we know who our starting quarterback is," O'Brien said. "Obviously we're very comfortable with that. That's a good thing for our football team. All that means is that we're settled there.

"It doesn't mean anything relative to last year. It just means hey look we've got to come in ready to go in training camp and we've got to continue where we left off from when he was the quarterback."

The Texans will finish their offseason program with meetings on Thursday before breaking for five weeks. Houston will open training camp at The Greenbrier in West Virginia at the end of July.

The Texans open their preseason at Kansas City on Aug. 9.

Maybe it was poetic LeBron James had a supporting cast on his injured right hand.

He was missing one in the NBA Finals.

For the second time in a career still ascending after 15 years, James was on the wrong side of a sweep as the Golden State Warriors, a team with no apparent weaknesses and as many as four of the league’s 10 best players on its roster, transformed into a dynasty in Cleveland late Friday.

After what may have been his final game with the Cavaliers, James revealed he hurt himself in a fit of frustration following a Game 1 overtime loss.

He displayed a soft cast on his hand during his postgame news conference and then rounded up his children and some of their friends, and along with his wife, and the usual support group of handlers and security personnel Matt Bosher Jersey , drove home to Akron.

His next stop is unknown.

Another suspenseful summer of ”Where will LeBron go next?” is off and running.

In the next few weeks, James is expected to decline his $35.6 million contract option for next season with the Cavaliers and become an unrestricted free agent like he was in 2010 and 2014. Then the fun starts – well, officially and legally under NBA rules – and teams can begin courting King James to join them.

At the moment the list of suitors is limited, but it could grow before July as teams position themselves to acquire one of the game’s most transcendent forces.

There are obvious potential landing spots, but James, who averaged 34 points, 10 assists and 8.5 rebounds against the Warriors, made it clear that any team coveting him better be prepared to win – everything.

He’s still into hanging banners.

”I still want to be in championship mode,” the 33-year-old said following his eighth straight NBA Finals appearance. ”I think I’ve shown this year why I will still continue to be in championship mode.”

Although James may have dropped to 3-6 in the finals, it hasn’t diminished his pursuit of winning a fourth title or slaying this Golden State goliath, a monster of a team he never imagined getting in his way when he made his Ohio homecoming after playing four years in Miami.

So, who has a legitimate shot at getting him?

The Philadelphia 76ers can entice James with young stars Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, salary-cap space to accommodate him and other pieces, and the luxury to stay in the Eastern Conference to avoid meeting up with the Warriors until the Larry O’Brien Trophy is up for grabs.

The Lakers’ sales pitch will include their current flexibility to sign another maximum contract player – maybe Paul George or Kawhi Leonard – and Hollywood’s celebrity-filled hills. James already owns two homes and a film production company in Los Angeles, where the star could become a supernova.

Don’t rule out the Houston Rockets Jimmie Ward Jersey , who pushed Golden State to a Game 7 in the postseason. In presumed MVP James Harden; Chris Paul, one of James’ closest friends; and bent-on-overthrowing-the-Warriors general manager Daryl Morey, the Rockets have the building blocks to assemble an uber-team.

In the end, James may decide home is still the sweetest spot.

The Cavaliers, though, have a lot of work to do to convince him he should hang around. The team’s decision to trade All-Star guard Kyrie Irving last summer to Boston sparked a sequence of events that led to a mid-season overhaul, soured James and sent him into the playoffs with a group he carried as far as humanly possible.

Cleveland can offer James more money – a five-year, $209 million contract – than anyone else, but the larger issue is what it can do to improve a roster that’s currently short on title-winning performance. The Cavs have the No. 8 overall pick in this month’s draft as an asset to perhaps package with All-Star forward Kevin Love, who could finally be moved after being the subject of trade rumors for years.

And there’s also the delicate matter of James’ rocky relationship with team owner Dan Gilbert. The two have co-existed purely on business terms since patching things up after Gilbert eviscerated James when he bolted for Miami. It’s unclear if they can move forward together.

On a podcast during the Finals, Gilbert said he views James as much more than a player.

”Legally, he may be working for our organization, but that’s not really the case,” Gilbert said. ”He’s more of your partner, really.”

The comment was a concession of sorts from Gilbert Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , who understands what James means to his franchise and what he represents to Northeast Ohio – hope.

James came home four years ago promising to win a championship and delivered within two seasons, ending a 52-year title drought in a city he has personally helped to revitalize. The summer of 2016 was unforgettable, with a downtown parade that James has said overwhelmed him with emotion.

It may go down as his crowning achievement, or something he wants to feel again.

If so, there’s only one place where that can happen.

The last time James left Cleveland it was because he needed a team to help him achieve greatness. He found it with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, and he came back a different man, ready to build his legacy. A father of three, his priorities have changed again, and this time the decision is more complicated.

There’s a tug-of-war going on between James’ brain and heart.

”When I decide what I’m going to do with my future, my family and the folks that have been with me for the last 20 years will have a say-so,” he said. ”Then it ultimately will come down to me.”< Authentic Womens Saquon Barkley Jersey
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: