ibdepunto foro de Ibérica de punto
hacer punto, hacer media, hacer punto de media, hacer agujeta, hacer calceta, calcetar, hacer molde, tejer, tejer a dos agujas, tejer a palillo, tricotar...
y también ganchillo, fieltro y demás labores laneras

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

All teams with new head coaches are permitted

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Punto / Tejido
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
chenyan94

MensajePublicado: Jue 17 Oct 2019 4:08 am    Título del mensaje: All teams with new head coaches are permitted Responder citando

to conduct an extra minicamp. The Broncos have launched theirs John Elway Jersey White , and in one specific respect they have fast-forwarded to September: They’re wearing game jerseys.“It probably is,” coach Vic Fangio told reporters when asked whether the technique is unusual. But he has a good explanation for it.“The whole reason we do that is to cut down on the grabbing,” Fangio said. “When you wear the loose shirts, it’s very easy — almost unavoidable — for the players to grab each other when they’re going against each other. Whether it be wide outs, DBs, the interior linemen Womens Royce Freeman Jersey , it’s just so easy to grab those loose jerseys. It’s not easy to grab in the game because they’re tight. So we want to make it game-like as much as we can. That’s why we practice with them.”It makes so much sense that it’s hard not to wonder why more teams don’t do it. Maybe now that Fangio, a first-time NFL head coach at 60, has provided the example and the basis for doing it, maybe more team will. Cornerback Chris Harris joined the Broncos for Wednesday organized team activity and took part in his first practice session of the offseason program.Harris’ return was spurred by an agreement on a revised contract for the 2019 season. Harris got a salary bump that moved his compensation for the year above $12 million and left him on track to become a free agent at the end of the year.Harris made it clear on Tuesday that he still has sights on becoming the highest-paid cornerback in the league once his current deal is up. That’s been a bridge too far for the Broncos thus far, but Harris isn’t ruling out a longer stay in Denver.“I don’t know, man. I’m taking it day by day Courtland Sutton Jersey ,” Harris said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com. “I’ve always said I want to retire here and that’s always been my mentality. If I have to go show them in 16 games that I want to retire here, then I’m going to do that. … I’m going to go do my thing and at the end of the year, I’m definitely going to give [the Broncos] a fair chance for sure.”Harris’ arrival means he can begin working in the new defense being installed by head coach Vic Fangio. He said Von Miller kept him in the loop about the scheme and that it is “everything I’ve been crying about doing” for the last couple of years. If it proves to be a good fit, the Broncos may make a bigger push to keep Harris from moving on come the offseason.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Punto / Tejido Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: