ibdepunto foro de Ibérica de punto
hacer punto, hacer media, hacer punto de media, hacer agujeta, hacer calceta, calcetar, hacer molde, tejer, tejer a dos agujas, tejer a palillo, tricotar...
y también ganchillo, fieltro y demás labores laneras

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Head coach Antho

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95

MensajePublicado: Sab 08 Sep 2018 8:07 am    Título del mensaje: Head coach Antho Responder citando

The Minnesota Vikings made a splash on the free agent market last month Tyrod Taylor Jersey , with their fully guaranteed contract for quarterback Kirk Cousins and the signing of defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson for another instant upgrade for the starting lineup.

There's another addition coming, too.

Running back Dalvin Cook, his promising rookie season cut painfully short at four games because of a torn ACL in his left knee , has passed the six-month mark in his rehabilitation and remains on track for full action when training camp begins.

He'll be a limited participant in practices this spring and minicamp, head athletic trainer Eric Sugarman said, and has impressed the team at each stage of his recovery. There's no reason why he won't be ready to play in the season opener on Sept. 9.

"Dalvin's knocked the rehab out of the park," Sugarman said. "He's done a great job. He's been here every day since the injury occurred DeShawn Shead Jersey , post-surgery."

The Vikings started their offseason workout program last week at their sparkling new training facility, with state-of-the-art equipment that certainly hasn't hurt Cook's quest to come back as the same dual-threat player who was briefly on display last season after being drafted in the second round out of Florida State .

Cook took part in strength and conditioning activities on the indoor turf with the rest of his teammates on Tuesday, when the Vikings opened a portion of the workout to reporters.

"You've got to trust yourself and know that you did everything in your power to get your knee back to where it's at," Cook said.

"I attacked this thing every day, and I did what I needed to do to get to this point, so I had no doubt when I first touched the field that it was where I wanted to be at."

Cook had reconstructive surgery on Oct. 9. The first two weeks were the toughest part, with Sugarman pushing hard on his knee in the early struggle to regain that critical range of motion in the joint.

"You're ready to hit him across the head Joel Heath Jersey ," Cook said. "It's a lot. It really is, man. It's the injury that can make you or break you. I chose the route that it wasn't going to break me, so I'm going to move forward."

There will be several more hurdles to clear, particularly those that involve a live defense across the line and ready to take Cook down to the turf. For now, three months before the toil and sweat of training camp arrives, there's plenty to celebrate.

"This is kind of the fun part again for him to get back on the field to feel like a football player again," Sugarman said.

As for Cousins Kerry Hyder Jersey , the past week has been about beginning the process of learning the offense and more importantly his new teammates.

He recently hosted wide receivers Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs for a couple of days in the Atlanta area, where Cousins spends most of his offseason.

Becoming the leader can't be forced, even though this will unquestionably be his team come fall.

"Everybody's been very down to earth. There's a humility there. There's a formula there for success, and I sit in the team meetings and I see the organization," Cousins said.

"I see the attention to detail and I see the professionalism, and it's just no surprise why there was success last year."

Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa left practice early on Tuesday because of a left foot injury.

Bosa has 23 career sacks in two seasons since being drafted third overall in the 2016 draft, including an NFL-record 19 sacks in his first 20 games.

Bosa has never missed a game because of injury Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey , forming one of the top pass-rush tandems in the NFL with Melvin Ingram.

Head coach Anthony Lynn did not speak to reporters following practice, but Bosa was not expected to play in the team's preseason opener at Arizona on Saturday.

The Chargers previously lost cornerback Jason Verrett to a torn Achilles during a conditioning test prior to the start of training camp.

Womens JK Scott Jersey ,
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de foro de Ibérica de punto -> Ganchillo / Crochet Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: